Guess who got done with exams?
Yes, can you see me sighing in sheer relief?
Couple of things:
- Anyone who received a notification about a new post on the blog yesterday, and clicked on it and realised it wasn’t there – I am SO sorry! It was just some formatting I was trying out and wanted to save it as a Draft. I accidentally hit “Publish” and couldn’t undo it. Apologies for any confusion it may have caused.
- You know when you can’t do something is when you really want to do that thing? Yes, that happened to me when I was trying to prepare for my exams. I wanted to write about so many things – all the things that should have come to my mind when I had the time to write. Anyway – I was smart this time and made a note of them. So hopefully May will be a happening month for the blog.
- Also, my very first post on this blog was in April 2015. Since then, I’ve moved cities, changed career paths and am (most probably) 1/3rd of a lawyer right now. And this blog is still not dead. I want to pat myself on the back. I haven’t been nearly as consistent as I’d like to be, but this is better than anything I’ve done before. I promised myself I’d make writing a priority because its something I love and gives me pleasure like nothing else and yet ends up taking a back seat. We should be kind to ourselves and make time for things we like, right? Especially when you can do it by just pickup up a laptop and typing away?
What I’m trying to say is, I am back 😀
To begin with, I feel 18 again as I write a post with exam related excuses but.
But exams are almost always a valid excuse, no?
They start on 21st and they’ll be over on 25th. I have a couple of things I want to write about. I do hope to be able to write at least one piece before exams but let me not make false promises. See you guys at the end of the month 🙂
Wish me luck!
Oh and maybe not blogging but I do show up on Twitter every once in a while. Follow me? I’m @eggsbeanscrumps
1. From a somewhat part time employed person, I am now a full time law student
2. I got through one law college and was happy and started classes. 4 weeks later I found out that I made it to another college which was better and also significantly closer to where I live. So I withdrew my admission from the earlier one and joined the new one.
3. I came to love law in class and hate it during exams
4. I found myself rather lost and friendless for some very long weeks. Then I decided to stop whining and enjoy what I did have. And eat a lot of chocolates while at it.
5. Read Ashok Banker’s Ramayana series [over 4000 pages in total!] and thoroughly enjoyed it. Rama is awesome but Hanuman is awesome-er. Bas.
Currently, I am preparing for my Semester exams and am (understandably?) quite miserable. I haven’t studied very much and have memorised nothing at all.
I am here to ask my readers to wish me luck and promise that I’ll be back with posts once my exams are over [they end on 2nd November]
Till then, take care and have fun!