1. From a somewhat part time employed person, I am now a full time law student
2. I got through one law college and was happy and started classes. 4 weeks later I found out that I made it to another college which was better and also significantly closer to where I live. So I withdrew my admission from the earlier one and joined the new one.
3. I came to love law in class and hate it during exams
4. I found myself rather lost and friendless for some very long weeks. Then I decided to stop whining and enjoy what I did have. And eat a lot of chocolates while at it.
5. Read Ashok Banker’s Ramayana series [over 4000 pages in total!] and thoroughly enjoyed it. Rama is awesome but Hanuman is awesome-er. Bas.
Currently, I am preparing for my Semester exams and am (understandably?) quite miserable. I haven’t studied very much and have memorised nothing at all.
I am here to ask my readers to wish me luck and promise that I’ll be back with posts once my exams are over [they end on 2nd November]
Till then, take care and have fun!